- One way is to simply listen via a media player on our website by clicking this link. This is a popular option when using a computer.
- The media player for each episode also has the option to download the mp3 file. This allows you to download the and listen at a later time, if you have poor phone signal this might be a good option for you!
How to Listen to the Working with Warriors® PodcastListen Now!
Listen via Your Portable Device
- If you would prefer listen on your smartphone or tablet many people use podcast apps that are either pre-loaded or downloaded to their device.
- Apps can be downloaded via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for Android (most apps are free). Our podcast can be found on most podcast apps but some of the most popular ones are Apple Podcast (usually comes pre-loaded) and Google Podcasts.
- Once you have chosen your favourite app simply search “Working with Warriors” to find our podcast.
- Alternatively you can click on relevant link below which will open up the podcast in your chosen app.
The Working with Warriors® Podcast is a series of conversations about men's wellbeing and health, whilst encouraging and empowering men and community to take responsibility for improving our lives. The team at The Regional Men's Health Initiative is hosting, participating and producing the podcasts. For more information <a href="https://www.regionalmenshealth.com.au/">Visit www.regionalmenshealth.com.au</a>.
Subscribe to the Podcast for Free!
You can freely subscribe to the podcast by clicking the subscribe for our podcast in your app (usually indicated by a plus symbol). By subscribing, you will automatically receive the latest episodes on your computer or portable device. Please note that you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you have any issues feel free to contact us:
phone: (08) 9690 2277