The Warrior Ambassador Awards have been established to acknowledge all contributors – past, present and future – who have supported WMH as an organisation.
Specific objectives of the Warrior Ambassador Awards include:
• Acknowledging the wide range of contributors to WMH and/or RMHI
• Developing and fostering relations with past and present individuals and/or organisations who contribute to WMH and/or RMHI
• Establishing a network of champions for the cause to further promote regional men’s health and wellbeing through WMH and/or RMHI
Acknowledges individuals, groups of individuals or organisations that make a significant financial contribution to WMH with no expectation of personal or commercial gain or return.
Acknowledges individuals, groups of individuals or organisations that share an experience(s) with the wider community to assist WMH reach and communicate with its audience and achieve its vision and objectives.
Acknowledges individuals, groups of individuals or organisations who have provided a significant contribution to WMH through another means other than the above two categories with no expectation of personal or commercial gain or return.
• This category has been developed for the inaugural award presentation year only. A Pioneer is defined as:
- a dedicated volunteer (not a paid member of WMH or any of its subsidiaries); or
- someone who has gone above and beyond their “regular” duties/tasks; or
- has helped shape and develop WMH from its inception.