What we do
The Regional Men’s Health Initiative is a responsive organisation. RMH does not organise any events that we attend, however we present at over 150 events a year to raise awareness of men’s health and wellbeing. RMH does this through supporting grass roots organisations by attending their functions when requested/ invited.
This program’s primary role is community education on men’s holistic wellbeing and health. This is delivered in three ways:
1. Warrior Education Sessions
Where we talk about blokes physical, mental and social / spiritual wellbeing.
2. Fast Track Pit Stop®
An interactive wellbeing and health awareness and listening tool that is themed around the servicing of a vehicle.
We support positive change concerning men’s wellbeing and health by:
- Promoting the motto … before it all gets too much … Talk to a Mate!!
- Providing short term resilience and referral pathways
- Providing critical links to professional services
- Continuing to pioneer men’s holistic health and wellbeing at every opportunity
“...before it all gets too much…Talk to a Mate®!!”
is the basis of all our initiatives.
Mate-ship, empathy and the appropriate use of humour is the key to connectness in our programs and presentations.